Monday, May 4, 2009

Marlins game

Hi everybody! If you are a fan of softball than you are reading the right blog! If not that is still ok because I am going to tell you about my marlins game I had with mojave and the one I am having today. First the game with mojave I won!!!! By 10 points because the score was 25 to 15 and we had 25!!!! My second game with mojave (because they wanted a rematch) we tied! Now let me tell you about my game I am having tonight at five. We are playing against Edwards here where I live. I hope all the people who read this are cheering for my team to win!!!


(P.S I hope they suck and I had a game with Boron & they won by 8 sad I know but next time we are going to win.)
Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. Hey um try to contact Sara. Just go to my page and you'll see her in my follow box. I won't be here cuz i'll be at my mom's bff house so see ya! Hope u won the game! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y do u want to contact me iyana

    ReplyDelete